Production Blog: Spicing it Up

 Now that all of our scenes our done, it is time to edit it. The app that my partner and I will use to put my final task together is Capcut. Both of us have previously used CapCut for our own work and our own enjoyment. We both already have a previous account so there is no signing up. I can quickly and easily get started. The first task that we had to do was trim my scenes to the desired length. A few of my scenes ended up being a little too long. Some of the other scenes had a few seconds of us acting out of character. Extra time like this had to be gone before I could put the task together. Once we were finished with trimming extra seconds, we put my scenes together. This was fastest task in our final task. Putting all the scenes in order was quick and easy. After getting all my scenes in order, I focused on transitions. I did not want my transitions to be too flashy. Instead, I made them clean and simple. After getting all this ready I was nearing my final task. Putting the song in my video. Our song was a royalty free song off the internet. We also needed to add the title. We edited the font to match our genre.HORROR FONT SVG, Horror Alphabet Svg, Horror Svg, Instant Download, Blood  Font Svg, Horror Cricut, Font Svg, Digital Download, Alphabet Svg - Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Watch the Titles