Production Blog: Our Last Step

Through all the hard work and consistency, my partner and I got our task done. We were satisfied with our end result. We got all the scenes we wanted. We got all the angles we wanted. Our conventions were up to our standards. Our music was suspenseful and brought the feeling that we wanted. I wanted to be sure that other people thought the same thing of our film. I gathered a family member, and a  friend to view our film. We needed the outside opinion. I was not sure whether they would be biased or not, so I chose one teacher at my school to give an opinion. A teacher that neither of us were students for. Now we have a three outside opinions, one which is a non-biased source. After we show our film to our viewers we will see what they think. If they think anything small should be changed, we will make small changes without altering the plot or progression of our task. Through all this the most important thing is to keep our main story and our scenes the same. Our first viewer which was our family member said that we needed to work harder on building the suspense. When we asked what it meant, they said the song choice did not fit. We went back to choose a different song to help with the suspense. Our friend liked the film but was opposed to the font that we used. Then I changed the font that we used. Once the film reached the teacher, she was satisfied with the product. She told me that there was nothing that I needed to change. From that point on, I left it the way it is.
How to Become a Math Teacher: Salary and Education Info | Resilient Educator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Watch the Titles