What elements of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? In the movie Scream, there are numerous elements that you'll find common in the horror genre. This movie utilizes jump scares to scare the audience. There are close-up shots to capture the fear on the character's faces. There are tracking shots and camera tilts to capture the main antagonist as he makes his attempts to get his victims. This film also includes dutch camera angles. What elements of the genre did the movie have that you liked? There were many elements in the film that my partner and I liked. We enjoyed the use of close-up camera shots in the jump scares. The tracking shots capture the full scene of when the antagonist attacks his victims. The non-diegetic sound in the film added the suspenseful feeling that you'd typically find in horror films. There were times where the lighting in the film allowed the vision of the viewers to be limited and that is something my partn...
Monica is asking John if he'd like to go out with her to go to the store. John agrees to go out, but he must first look for his shoes and put them on. John then starts to complain about the alleged doll under his bed. The camera shows the bed and then a clip of what is under/around it. Monica walks into the room to see what John is talking about. The camera does a close-up of her face to show her annoyance with John as she tells him to hurry up so they can leave. NEW SCENE The camera zooms into a bedroom with a doll sitting on it. Monica walks into her room and is shocked by the doll. Monica walks over to Johns's room to question the doll's appearance. Before Monica walks in John is reading a book. As Monica starts to question John, he starts to get confused. They both sit on a bed and start to bicker and she orders him to her room. The camera zooms into Johns face, he is seen smiling and not taking Monica seriously, but he eventually agrees to go with her. A dimly hit ...
I believe my commercial was a success. I showed the viewers my true passion and some of the important things about myself. This is all thanks to Capcut. By using Capcut I learned multiple editing techniques. Using Capcut developed my skills and will help me in future projects. By using Capcut I learned how to edit pictures and videos. I learned how to add effects to my pictures and videos. I learned how to add transitions in between media. In the long run, this will all improve my work. I learned that putting together a quality project is no easy task. The details have to be on point. The viewers are not looking for a dry commercial. This is something that I learned by showing the commercial to my brother. This has to be something people will enjoy watching. This will help all my future works and projects. For my next project I plan to put more time and effort in producing it. Although I was satisfied with the work that I produced on my commercial, there is never truly a perfect commer...
Comments
Post a Comment