I believe my commercial was a success. I showed the viewers my true passion and some of the important things about myself. This is all thanks to Capcut. By using Capcut I learned multiple editing techniques. Using Capcut developed my skills and will help me in future projects. By using Capcut I learned how to edit pictures and videos. I learned how to add effects to my pictures and videos. I learned how to add transitions in between media. In the long run, this will all improve my work. I learned that putting together a quality project is no easy task. The details have to be on point. The viewers are not looking for a dry commercial. This is something that I learned by showing the commercial to my brother. This has to be something people will enjoy watching. This will help all my future works and projects. For my next project I plan to put more time and effort in producing it. Although I was satisfied with the work that I produced on my commercial, there is never truly a perfect commer...
Now that all of our scenes our done, it is time to edit it. The app that my partner and I will use to put my final task together is Capcut. Both of us have previously used CapCut for our own work and our own enjoyment. We both already have a previous account so there is no signing up. I can quickly and easily get started. The first task that we had to do was trim my scenes to the desired length. A few of my scenes ended up being a little too long. Some of the other scenes had a few seconds of us acting out of character. Extra time like this had to be gone before I could put the task together. Once we were finished with trimming extra seconds, we put my scenes together. This was fastest task in our final task. Putting all the scenes in order was quick and easy. After getting all my scenes in order, I focused on transitions. I did not want my transitions to be too flashy. Instead, I made them clean and simple. After getting all this ready I was nearing my final task. Putting the son...
Comments
Post a Comment