My partner and I decided we need to focus and get a huge portion our filming done. We watched over the scenes that we already filmed and were not impressed. We thought that we could easily do better. We decided that we should start over fresh. This time we entered more determined. Wanted to feel as if we were real actors. Once we started over, we tried to implement all our conventions. Our costumes were straight from our closets. We utilized different angles. We showed different camera movements. We even added the use of sounds. Our main prop which was a doll was designed to look like one of our actors. We wanted to make it seem as if the inanimate object came to life out of thin air. Scene by scene we got different shots in. There was one scene where the camera was moving following two characters. The person holding the camera alternated between the characters in the film. There were scenes that had to be shot twice due to the camera shaking in the hands of the cameraman. There were a...
To begin creating my music video I began by planning out my settings and filming. I decided to film my scenes at my home, and my school. I am filming the movie on my iPhone 11. My editing will be done on Capcut. I previously used capcut, so the navigation will feel easier for me. I work by myself and have a camera man to help record a few scenes. I plan to retake a few scenes if they do not meet my standards. I am filming my music video to the song Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC*. My video is meant to be a goodbye video. There is no specific bye to anybody, but I feel like it fits the song. I am the main subject in my music video. I have the use of multiple props. I am filming myself doing multiple actions. The point of this video is to match my actions to the song. I did not get the opportunity to film this week. Due to this my filming is delayed because. I have been stuck with practice and work. I plan to get back on track as soon as possible. I plan to sneak a few scenes in this week whe...
What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? The titles displayed during the opening sequences are the creator of the film, the names of the actors, the title of the film, the executive producer, the supervising producer, associate producers, the production supervisor, the line producer, the art director, the casting director, the editor, who the music is by, the sound designer, the one responsible for special the makeup effects, the director of photography, the writer and producer, and the director. - What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? There are many images of tombstones as well as bats/skeletons. Something that can also be noted is that the titles are very large and bright. - How does the film establish a feeling of the genre from the outset? With the use of "scary" colors (colors associated with horror and pain) like orange and black, as well as a "Halloween"/spooky-themed font, the film is presumed to be eerie.
Comments
Post a Comment